The Acratech Panoramic Head is designed as a multi-row panoramic head that also works well as a long lens head. The large degree scale on the tilt axis and the adjustable zero pointers on the pan axis make multi-row panoramas very quick and easy. The index-able quick-release rotates so you can attach a camera body or a long lens with a tripod collar directly to the head.
- Designed to work as a multi-row panoramic head and as a long lens head
- Easily holds over 25 lbs. (11.4kg) at any angle
- Will solidly support 600 f4.0 lenses
- Eliminates the need to carry a large, heavy gimbal head
- Provides easy, smooth balance for long lenses
- Weighs less than 1 lb. (.45kg) with a quick-release clamp
- Fully adjustable tension control
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, and many other QR plates
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads)
- Index able quick release clamp can be rotated in 90-degree increments
All Acratech products are made in the USA and are fully guaranteed for 10 years to the original purchaser. This covers all manufacturing and material defects.
Weighs – 16 Ounces
Height – 3 1/2″
Width – 4 1/2 ( Main knob to tension knob)
Depth – 3″ (Base to end of the pan knob)
Tripod Thread – 3/8-16 (1/4-20 reducer included)
Base diameter – 2.375 (60mm)
18mm bullseye level
Arca Swiss Style Quick Release Clamp
Acratech uses 6061 T6 aluminum along with other non-corrosive alloys and materials that are rust and corrosion-resistant. You can feel confident that your new tripod head is built to withstand the harshest of environments.