The Acratech Leveling Base is used between your tripod and your ballhead, tripod head, panorama head, or video head. It quickly and easily levels the bottom of your head to produce accurate and properly aligned images for panoramas, landscape, or architectural photography.
It is sturdy, lightweight, and weighs only 1/2 lb. (.24kg) Available for both 3/8-16 (most common) and 1/4-20 tripod heads.
- Top Diameter 2.375” (60mm)
- Base Diameter 2.375” (60mm)
- Weighs 1/2 lb. (.24kg)
- Easily holds over 25 lbs. (11.4 kg)
- Allows 10 degrees of movement in any direction
- Fits all standard tripods (3/8-16 threads)
- Fits all standard 3/8-16 tripod heads
- Oil-free and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris
- Precision bullseye level for accurate positioning
- Low profile design, only 1.77″ tall (not including stud)