A smaller version of the GXP Ball-Head, but it still has a robust 35 lb. (15.87kg) capacity, and the ability to function as a Ball-Head, gimbal head, and a panorama head. The GXP-SS has a shorter quick release clamp, and a smaller base diameter than the GXP. It is perfect for travel tripods.
All Acratech Ball-Heads are designed to be lightweight and rugged for the active outdoor photographer. The open structure lets moisture, dirt and debris fall through instead of being trapped inside a socket.
- Compact size is perfect for travel tripods.
- Solidly supports an impressive 35lbs (15.87kg).
- The GXP-SS only weighs .85lbs bearing a 40:1 load ratio.
- Large, easy to tighten, high torque lock knob is easy to tighten even with heavy winter gloves on.
- Open structure allows dirt and debris to fall through instead of getting trapped inside.
- New extra fine tension adjustment.
- The quick release clamp has deep side notches for more clearance with other manufacturers stop screws.
- The level on the quick release clamp is clearly visible even with your camera attached to the clamp.
- Our quick release clamp jaws are more pointed to be more compatible with some manufactures quick release plates with less pointed dovetails.
- The locking lever clamp has a safety zone so the first 25% of the levers motion will not allow your camera to release.
There are no reviews yet.