What You’ll Learn
In this course, David explains what atmospheric perspective is and how it has been used in landscape painting since antiquity. You will learn how to apply these methods in the field and in Lightroom to create depth in your images and make them more realistic.
Topics covered in this course:
- What is Atmospheric Perspective (also called ‘Aerial Perspective’)
- Explore the techniques of painters and how to apply this to photography
- How to create depth in your landscape photos
- Learn to use local adjustments in Lightroom to create atmospheric perspective
- Use of the Dehaze filter to add atmosphere
- Radial filter to add a light bleed effect
- Instant access to downloadable video files.
- Easy-to-follow tutorials presented by professional photographer David Kingham.
- 5 videos for photographers who want to learn RAW Processing in Adobe Lightroom.
- 60+ Minutes of video content – in-depth explanations, examples, and case studies.
Purchase all videos and take a 30% discount. Simply click the button below to add all the videos to your cart, no discount code necessary.
If you only want to buy 2 or 3 of the videos add them to your cart individually, and during checkout use the code BUNDLE10 to take 10% off.
Audrey Schlote –
David covers a topic not many other post-processing videos address. I used to wonder why my images looked “flat.” David provides a guide to making an image seem more like a “window” through which the viewer wants to step, as if they were there with the photographer when it was being created.
Justin Goodson (verified owner) –
YouTube is full of free videos on photography this-and-that. So why did I pay for David’s video? Because David is not only a photographer, but also an artist, and in my opinion he provides valuable insight that I can’t get anywhere else. The video is both conceptual and pragmatic — David provides high-level motivation for creating depth in photos and then walks the viewer through a variety of examples via live editing in Lightroom. The proof is in the pudding, and my photos are better: highly recommend.
Alan (verified owner) –
This is one of the most subtle yet beneficial tutorials for landscape images I have seen. Many of the ideas covered are intuitive to us while creating the image but David’s tutorial does a great job of extending that vision to post processing! I highly recommend it!
I find that David’s videos very helpful in the ongoing quest to improve my photography. His style of teaching fits my learning style, simple and easy to digest. David’s comprehensive approach to post processing covers all of the important steps to delivering a meaningful image.